Shop Terms and Conditions
Shop on website go-now.pl is operated by
Wadek Dariusz Wadowski
Polna St. 18/20
- If you have a comment or a query please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed from time to time. The new rules will apply within 14 days after being published on this website. Below the whole text there is a date when these Terms and Conditions will enter into force.
- The Buyer is forbidden to provide illegal content.
- The headquarters of this company are located in The Republic of Poland.
- Products presented in the shop are not a trade offer in the Civil Code meaning, they are only an invitation for The Buyers to make an offer of purchase. All prices in the shop are only an invitation to purchase and make a trade offer by the Buyers. The Buyer by filling in the shop form or by e-mail makes an offer to buy a concrete product on conditions concluded in these rules and terms.
- Prices are listed in Polish currency Polish Zloty (PLN). There’s also a possibility on the website to convert to Euro (EUR).
- The prices can be changed (due to sudden change of currency or other pricesetting components). If the change affects already ordered products, the Buyer is being informed and can cancel the order by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the title: “Resignation”.
- The displayed in the Shop with a description and information about the product and with a photo. We make every effort to show the items in a way corresponding reality, but the photos are just guiding images and they may look a little different from the original product.
- Products displayed on the photos may look differently to the products that are prepared for individual orders. They may differ by the parameters defined by the Buyer himself (colour, size, type of trimming, fabric).
- All contents stored (trademarks, photos, desctiption) in this shop are a subject to legal protection. Using them partly or as a whole without the the Owner’s agreement is illegal.
PLACING AN ORDER
- To place an order you need:
- the internet
- web browser
- an active e-mail account
2. To place an order use the basket. You can also order through e-mail.
3. To place an order the Buyer needs to accept the rules.
4. After placing an order the Buyer gets an e-mail confirming the order.
5. Payment types:
- outside Poland the only payment method is prepayment
- cash on delivery (only in Poland)
6. The Buyer should transfer the payment to the company’s account, the sum of the order and the shipping. If the fee isn’t payed then, the order will not be sent to the Buyer.
7. On a Buyer’s request we issue an invoice.
ORDER PROCESSING – DELIVERY AND THE DELIVERY CHARGES
- The order will be processed as soon as the payment is formally registered on the account. When choosing the cash in delivery method (in Poland) the order is processed after placing the order.
- The order should be processed within 7 days. Bigger orders will be settled individually.
- Orders, placed after 5 pm, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be dealt with on working days.
- Orders will be dispatched in a way chosen by the Buyer (only the territory of Poland):
- Courier – 19 PLN
- Courier cash in delivery – 20 PLN
5. The above prices apply only to The Republic of Poland. Cash on delivery applies only for parcels within Polish borders.
6. The shipping costs are on the Buyer’s side.
7. The shop doesn’t take responsibility for dispatching the order to a wrong address if the Buyer put it in the form. There would be an additional shipping fee taken from the Buyer.
8. To countries abroad Poland the shipping costs depend on the quantity of the products and the weight and length of the package. Please contact us for pricing by e-mail or after placing an order we will contact you to confirm if the shipping price is accepted. The cost of delivery must be added to the costs of your shopping.
WITHDRAWAL AND RETURN POLICIES
- The Buyer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The Buyer can withdraw from this contract by contacting us first through an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and then filling in a form and attaching it to shipped product or by sending a filled in form by an e-mail. The form must include correctly filled in data: date, signature and information what way and where should the money be returned. The shop doesn’t add any extra fees for taking these actions.
- The withdrawal notice can be copied from HERE.
- The Buyer can return only a product with no signs of use.
RETURN OF FAULTY GOODS
- Goods deemed as faulty can’t be returned or exchanged if the defect is caused by a wrong or slipshod use of a product.
- Before returning the goods please contact us by e-mail email@example.com
- After an agreement on shipping with the Seller, the Buyer should send the defective product with a description of the damage or fault. We will examine the returned goods and will notify you of repair (if possible) or your refund or exchange of an product via e-mail within a reasonable period of time.
- Not having consulted the shipping method deliberately with the Seller or choosing more expencive methods of shipping on purpose, could cause a part refund.
- The refund will be proceeded within 14 working days counted from the day of arrival of the product.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We collect the Personal Information from you on a voluntary basis.
- The personal data is used to deliver the goods, provide customer support and inform about organised tournaments and championships. We are not going to share this data with anyone, but the postage company, we’ll choose to ship the goods to you, we will use the information only for the purpose of servicing and delivering the order and to retain proof of the order in our files.
- This website uses Google Analytics. As such we may decide if we want to use this data or not by using the Google Analytics Data Sharing Options. When these options permit it, the data is used to improve usability and customer satisfaction.
14th February 2018